My weightloss

Thursday, October 20, 2011

oh baby you got me going so insane, and i just don't know whats going on.

last few days have been really busy, but still not busy. 
school everyday(when i bother to go), then meetings and work every single day.

i spend most of my time discovering new music, mostly rediscovering, and reading.
i forgot how much i loved it, music and reading. 
i feel like i lost myself and now i'm finding myself again.

i fasted 36 hours and then ate some kiwi, strawberries and dry noodles(wierd huh? but it has been one of my favorite snacks since i was little and too impatient to cook them).

stepped on the scale this morning and i've lost 6.6 lbs.. good i guess, but i'm not really feeling any thrill, probably cause this is a number i've seen way too many times, but always loose grip of it.

tonight is some family dinner, so i've got to eat something then, but i'll be late so i probably get away with eating just a tiny portion, fasting until then.

on saturday is my moms birthday, i'm guilty for feeling pleased about working nearly all day. i get off at work around 4 and she goes to some party around six, so only 2 hours to worry about.
i'm suckers for birthdays, always feel like i have to eat to make the kid and parents happy. twisted, but don't know how to explain it.

i'll blog soon x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on doing so well! Don't let yourself get down, you will see lower numbers, and soon. I'm super-impressed by your intake.

    (I've missed reading, too, it's something I'm constantly forgetting I love.)

    ReplyDelete