My weightloss

Thursday, September 15, 2011

long time no see..




god, been so busy since school started.. haven't had any freetime.
my days are just school, then straight to work and work all evening, then home and study and sleep. 
and also a lot of meetings cus last spring i thought it would be good for me to take more part in the social life of the school , which i regret sincerely..
also just been eating whatever.. and weighed myself yesterday and i'm up to 145.5 lbs.. *facepalm* .. but that could also be because i stopped smoking.. though i've been stealing a cig from my mom once in a while (ssssh!)


agh.. so tomorrow i'm gonna fast.. only tea, coffee and water, for as long as i can. just to kick things off :)


i dont know if you're gonna hear from me often, but i'll try to post as often as i can :)


ciao x


btw, i have i weird thing for shoulders at the moment, actually after watching a rerun of cougar town last night(how in the name of cheesus crust does courtney stay so hot?!).. mine are so fat and blugh, i just want feminine and pointy ones. 

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hated the three pounds that came back when I stopped smoking so regularly. I say give up and give in where that is concerned :/

    Shoulders can be so ridiculously beautiful, agreed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel. I had gained so much weight my shoulders have looked so rounded and broad. I hate wearing anything that doesn't cover my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete