My weightloss

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Crazy weather, y u no stop?!

Where i live, weather changes every 5 minutes, and today we've been so lucky to have heavy rain and a wind that blew away a part of our roof. 

the weather is not having a good impact on my mood, all day i just wanted to lay in bed in a fetal position and read. but of course i had to work.

just been drinking coffee, maybe too much, probably gonna be up all night. 
also found out i like nuts! then i mean nuts nuts, not manly nuts.. though that too.
been nibbling on them all day, the nuts nuts i mean.. and only about 10g gone from the bag and i'm so full! 

maybe i'll exercise a little.. this weather is killing my mood.
nah, my plan tonight is to cuddle under my blanket with a good book :)

toodle-oo! x

i would kill for this.. literally.
yeah yeah yeah! almost forgot! been noticing new followers and wanna catch up with everybody, so if i'm not following you leave a comment and i'll check it out ! :)

5 comments:

  1. Haha I've recently invested in some nuts because they are such a good source of protein and they do keep you full for a while. My favorites are almonds and pecans. I hate pistachios and peanuts though. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuts are so good! I personally like pistachios lower calories and less fat, plus you have to crack them so it takes a while to eat them, and it really allows you to get full.
    with love,
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me that I really like nuts-nuts too. Like Ell said, they take forever to eat and are way more satisfying than you'd think-- but they don't take up room in your stomach, not much anyway. /Crazy rant about nuts.

    Thank you for your comments, you are such a lovely person. And if I'm reading your stats correctly, you're not far at all from those hipbones. (Mine emerge at 128 or so, about like that on a good day.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats crazy about your house! I'm sorry that that happened.

    I think we all like nuts. Both kinds. hahah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about the weather. It's killing my mood and my body hates all the changes.

    I like nuts but my body doesn't. Well not so much my stomach, I just have an allergic reaction to them which sucks because they are nice. xo

    ReplyDelete