My weightloss

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

i just wanna see myself skinny.

01:27 am over here, so the day is over.
weighed myself this morning, didn't sleep at all last night so i stepped on the scale 6 am and it read 146.8 lbs.
after a whole day of fasting and really no exercise i've gone down to 142.6, 4.2 lbs ! 
i lose weight pretty quickly, as you can see but i also put on weight really quickly. though most of this is water weight, it still counts.
eh, not in a blogging mood, just wanted to share :)

good luck to you all x

3 comments:

  1. We are nearly the same stats. Good luck, doll. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your fasting babe! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 pounds! Yay! I'm awful jealous, I've never lost 4 pounds in a day, gained it once, but that's a story best forgotten..
    Anyway, Yay! Good job =D

    ReplyDelete