My weightloss

Monday, August 8, 2011

first day home alone, and oh so lonely..

12:26 am..
today was not a good day..
although i'm proud it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
didn't weigh myself cus i ate a little before sleep so i wouldn't binge, and didn't want to look at the scale and maybe think everything is ruined.
so i woke up with my 4 year old cousin screaming in my ear about how he missed me, so i got up and saw my whole family was here.. had a nice get to gather before i wen't to work but i ate 2 slices of whole wheat bread with butter and cheese :( also a little chocolate thingy which i am not sure what was, and i really don't think i wanna know. but that still wasn't as bad as it could have been as my family was trying to shower me with food and goodies since they were leaving me again so soon.
got to work and well, i work at a groceries shop/gas station/fast food sort of thingy, and the stuff i get free, wow, unhealthy heaven.. ice cream, doughnuts, hamburgers, sandwiches and french fries.. as much i can eat. 
so, i started craving icecream.. and i gave in. but it was so bad, after one teaspoon i had to run to the toilet to get it all out, i was the only one who found that sour taste.. ick.
and then for dinner i had a sandwich :( like the most fattening one available, 2 slices of ham with 2 slices of cheese on each one of them. so all in all, 2 slices ham, 4 slices cheese and french fries.. argh!
as you can see, i'm horribly addicted to cheese.


but i'm really happy this didn't turn into a binge day.. 
when i have those days i stuff my self, not once.. but all freaking day.
not sure if i should weigh myself in the morning.. maybe as a punishment?
one thing is for sure.. tomorrow i'm gonna fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment