My weightloss

Friday, August 5, 2011

10 confessions.

Weight: 146.6, but its lower, drank alot of water and did the weigh in the middle of the day (y)
Mood: like everything is gonna work out :)
Music: animal - Miike Snow


saw this on pretty thin, 10 confessions, but this one is only diet related.


1. I eat alot when i'm bored.
2. I think i have hypothyroidism but i'm afraid to tell anyone if they put me on medication and i'll gain weight.
3. I sometimes eat after midnight, but when i do i never tell anyone, not even blog about it. (by telling you this i hope that will change)
4. My best motivation to lose weight is to make people jealous..
5. I wish i had self control.
6. I give up way too easily.
7. My mom seems to buy my favorite foods only when i'm restricting. hence rule #6.
8. Every item of my clothing is too small.
9. It took me a long time to realize I had ED, i always thought i was a wannabe ana.
10. I've never been able to wear a bikini.


Now it's your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment